Problem Set 5
What to Do
Are you an edX student? Don’t attempt to follow these instructions! Head over to cs50.edx.org or cs50.harvard.edu/x, and use the instructions there instead! These instructions are only for the on-campus course!
update50in your codespace’s terminal window to ensure your codespace is up-to-date and, when prompted, click Rebuild now
- Submit Speller
- Submit this mid-semester refresher on academic honesty
- Submit this form
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Browse or search for answers on Ed or post your own questions!
- Browse the CS50 Manual Pages for functions that might be useful.
- Watch shorts for any topics that you still have questions about.
- Sign up for a tutorial!
- Attend office hours!
- Try out any of David’s programs from Week 5.
If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make speller