Watch an introduction
How to Take this Course
Even if you are not a student at Harvard, you are welcome to “take” this course for free via this OpenCourseWare by working your way through the course’s eleven weeks of material. If you’d like to submit the course’s problem sets and final project for feedback, be sure to create an edX account, if you haven’t already. Ask questions along the way via any of the course’s communities!
- If interested in a verified certificate from edX, enroll at cs50.edx.org instead.
- If interested in a professional certificate from edX
- in web development, enroll at cs50.edx.org/programs/web instead.
- in artificial intelligence, enroll at cs50.edx.org/programs/ai instead.
- in Python programming, enroll at cs50.edx.org/programs/python instead.
- in game development, enroll at cs50.edx.org/programs/games instead.
- If interested in transfer credit and accreditation from Harvard Extension School, register at web.dce.harvard.edu/extension/csci/e/50 instead.
- If interested in transfer credit and accreditation from Harvard Summer School, register at web.dce.harvard.edu/summer/csci/s/50 instead.
How to Teach this Course
If you are a teacher, you are welcome to adopt or adapt these materials for your own course, per the license.