Lab 10: Ethics
You are welcome to collaborate with one or two classmates on this lab, though it is expected that every student in any such group contribute equally to the lab.
- Watch Week 10’s lecture if you haven’t already.
- Read How to Fix Fake News, by Regina Rini.
- Optionally read Escape the echo chamber, by C Thi Nguyen.
- Optionally read this excerpt from Democracy and the Digital Public Sphere, by Joshua Cohen and Archon Fung.
What To Do
- Open this lab in Google Docs.
- Make a copy of the quiz in your own Google account by choosing File → Make a Copy.
- Answer each of the questions in the quiz document by filling in the blanks marked TODO.
When to Do It
How to Submit
- Download your completed lab as a PDF by choosing File → Download → PDF Document, and save it to your computer.
- Go to https://submit.cs50.io/upload/cs50/labs/2021/x/ethics.
- Click “Choose File” and choose your
That’s it! Once your submission uploads, you should be redirected to your submission page.