- CS50x or prior experience in any programming language.
Watch an introduction
How to Take this Course
Even if you are not a student at Harvard, you are welcome to “take” this course for free via this OpenCourseWare by working your way through the course’s nine weeks of material. If you’d like to submit the course’s six projects for feedback, be sure to create an edX account, if you haven’t already. Ask questions along the way via any of the course’s communities!
- If interested in a verified certificate from edX, enroll at cs50.edx.org/web instead.
- If interested in a professional certificate from edX, enroll at cs50.edx.org/programs/web instead.
- If interested in transfer credit and accreditation from Harvard Extension School, register at web.dce.harvard.edu/extension/csci/e/33a instead.
- If interested in transfer credit and accreditation from Harvard Summer School, register at web.dce.harvard.edu/summer/csci/s/33a instead.
How to Teach this Course
If you are a teacher, you are welcome to adopt or adapt these materials for your own course, per the license.