Problem Set 2
For this problem set, you’ll again use CS50 IDE, a cloud-based programming environment.
What to Do
- Go to ide.cs50.io and click “Sign in with GitHub” to access your CS50 IDE.
- Submit Readability
- Submit one of:
- Submit this form
If you submit both Caesar and Substitution, we’ll record the higher of your two scores.
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Attend office hours!
- Ask questions on Ed!
- Email your assigned teaching fellow!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Try out any of David’s programs from class via Week 2’s examples.
- If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make readability