Problem Set 2
What to Do
Did you start CS50 AP in 2021–2022 or prior? Be sure to follow these instructions if you haven’t already!
- Log into code.cs50.io using your GitHub account
update50in your codespace’s terminal window to ensure your codespace is up-to-date and, when prompted, click Rebuild now
- Submit Readability
- Submit one of:
- Caesar, if feeling less comfortable
- Substitution, if feeling more comfortable
If you submit both Caesar and Substitution, we’ll record the higher of your two scores.
When to Do It
By the College Board’s AP deadlines for the 2022–2023 academic year.
- Try out any of David’s programs from class via Week 2’s examples.
- To see the manual pages for C functions, visit manual.cs50.io.
- If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make readability