You are welcome to take CS50 at your own pace, starting whenever you’d like. So no worries if this is your first time here!
Much awaits you, so here’s how to begin:
- First review the Syllabus then dive into Week 0. In particular,
- watch Week 0’s lecture,
- submit Problem Set 0, and then
- rinse, wash, and repeat with Week 1 through Week 8, watching each lecture and submitting each problem set along the way!
- After Week 8, choose your Track (Games, Mobile (Android or iOS), or Web).
- After submitting any problem set, check your score via your CS50x gradebook.
- Be sure to submit the Final Project anytime before 31 December 2020.
- If you have any questions, start a discussion with classmates!