CS50 Educator Workshop
Each summer, CS50 hosts a workshop (i.e., professional development) for teachers who would like to teach CS50 at their own university, high school, middle school, or community, adopting or adapting its (free) curriculum and tools for their own classes. This year’s workshop will be online-only, Thursday, 25 June 2020 – Sunday, 28 June 2020. It will include both prerecorded videos and live video conferences. If you would like to participate, preregister at cs50.ly/preregister, and we’ll follow up with more details.
You are welcome to take CS50 at your own pace, starting whenever you’d like. So no worries if this is your first time here!
Much awaits you, so here’s how to begin:
- First review the Syllabus then dive into Week 0. In particular,
- watch Week 0’s lecture,
- submit Problem Set 0, and then
- rinse, wash, and repeat with Week 1 through Week 8, watching each lecture and submitting each problem set along the way!
- After Week 8, choose your Track (Games, Mobile (Android or iOS), or Web).
- After submitting any problem set, check your score via your CS50x gradebook.
- Be sure to submit the Final Project anytime before 31 December 2020.
- If you have any questions, start a discussion with classmates!