Project 1: Sprites
What to Do
- Download and install the latest version of Chrome, if you don’t have it already.
- Visit scratch.mit.edu and sign up for an account, if you don’t already have one.
- Sign in to your Scratch account and click the “Create” button to create a new project.
Your assignment is to create a scene in Scratch. Your scene should include:
- At least one additional backdrop (in addition to the default blank one).
- At least three different sprites.
Make sure you share your project publicly, as by clicking Share in Scratch’s top-right corner so that others (such as the grading staff!) can see your project.