Problem Set 6
What to Do
Are you an edX student? Don’t attempt to follow these instructions! Head over to cs50.edx.org or cs50.harvard.edu/x, and use the instructions there instead! These instructions are only for the on-campus course!
- Submit Hello in Python
- Submit one of:
- Submit one of:
- Submit Readability in Python
- Submit DNA in Python
- Submit this mid-semester refresher on academic honesty
- Submit this form
If you submit both versions of Mario, we’ll record the higher of your two scores. If you submit both Cash and Credit, we’ll record the higher of your two scores.
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Browse or search for answers on Ed or post your own questions!
- Watch shorts for any topics that you still have questions about.
- Attend office hours!
- Try out any of David’s programs from Week 6.
- For Hello, Mario, Cash, Credit, and Readability, it is reasonable to look at your own implementations thereof in C and others’ implementations thereof in C.
- It is not reasonable to look at others’ implementations of the same in Python.
- Insofar as a goal of these problems is to teach you how to teach yourself a new language, keep in mind that these acts are not only reasonable, per the syllabus, but encouraged toward that end:
- Incorporating a few lines of code that you find online or elsewhere into your own code, provided that those lines are not themselves solutions to assigned problems and that you cite the lines’ origins.
- Turning to the web or elsewhere for instruction beyond the course’s own, for references, and for solutions to technical difficulties, but not for outright solutions to problem set’s problems or your own final project.