Problem Set 2
Collaboration on problem sets is not permitted except to the extent that you may ask classmates and others for help so long as that help does not reduce to another doing your work for you, per the course’s policy on academic honesty.
For this problem set, you’ll again use CS50 IDE, a cloud-based programming environment.
What to Do
- Go to ide.cs50.io and click “Sign in with GitHub” to access your CS50 IDE.
- Submit Readability
- Submit one of:
- Submit this form.
If you submit both Caesar and Substitution, we’ll record the higher of your two scores.
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Browse or search for answers on Ed or post your own questions!
- Verbalize your logic to a rubber duck (or other inanimate or inanimate object) and see if you hear any illogic in your own words. There’s even a rubber duck built into CS50 IDE with whom you can chat!
- Attend office hours!
- Try out any of David’s programs from class via Week 2’s examples.
- If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make readability