Problem Set 3
Collaboration on problem sets is not permitted except to the extent that you may ask classmates and others for help so long as that help does not reduce to another doing your work for you, per the course’s policy on academic honesty.
What to Do
- Submit Plurality
- Submit one of:
- Submit this form.
- Note that this form is a little bit longer than the last two weeks, so do be sure to set aside a few extra minutes before the deadline for it!
If you submit both Runoff and Tideman, we’ll record the higher of your two scores.
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Browse or search for answers on Ed or post your own questions!
- Browse the CS50 Manual Pages for functions that might be useful.
- Watch Shorts for any topics that you still have questions about.
- Sign up for a tutorial!
- Try out any of David’s programs from class via Week 3’s sandboxes.
- If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make plurality