Problem Set 3
Collaboration on problem sets is not permitted except to the extent that you may ask classmates and others for help so long as that help does not reduce to another doing your work for you, per the course’s policy on academic honesty.
What to Do
Are you an edX student? Don’t attempt to follow these instructions! Head over to cs50.edx.org or cs50.harvard.edu/x, and use the instructions there instead! These instructions are only for the on-campus course!
- Submit Plurality
- Submit one of:
- Submit this form.
If you submit both Runoff and Tideman, we’ll record the higher of your two scores.
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Browse or search for answers on Ed or post your own questions!
- Browse the CS50 Manual Pages for functions that might be useful.
- Watch Shorts for any topics that you still have questions about.
- Sign up for a tutorial!
- Try out any of David’s programs from class via Week 3’s sandboxes.
- If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make plurality