Lab 10: Ethics
You are welcome to collaborate with one or two classmates on this lab, though it is expected that every student in any such group contribute equally to the lab.
- Watch Week 10’s guest lecture if you haven’t already.
- Read How to Fix Fake News, by Regina Rini.
- Optionally read Escape the echo chamber, by C Thi Nguyen.
- Optionally read this excerpt from Democracy and the Digital Public Sphere, by Joshua Cohen and Archon Fung.
What To Do
- Open this lab in Google Docs.
- Make a copy of the quiz in your own Google account by choosing File → Make a Copy.
- Answer each of the questions in the quiz document by filling in the blanks marked TODO.
- Submit this form.
How to Submit
- Download your completed lab as a PDF by choosing File → Download → PDF Document, and save it to your computer.
- Go to CS50’s Gradescope page.
- Click Lab 10: Ethics.
- Drag and drop your PDF to the area that says “Drag & Drop”.
- Click “Upload”.
You should see a message that says “Lab 10: Ethics submitted successfully!”
If you run into any trouble with the above steps, email firstname.lastname@example.org!