What to Do
- Complete this Google form to set up a few necessary accounts for the course, including Gradescope.
- Complete Assignment 0 on Gradescope. Be sure you’ve first joined the course’s Gradescope page based on the directions in the above Google form.
How to Submit
- Go to CS50 for JDs’s Gradescope page.
- Click Assignment 0.
- Work on Assignment 0. Save your answers as you go by clicking Save Answer by each question or Save All Answers at the bottom of the assignment. If you need to leave Gradescope and come back, the assignment may show as “submitted”. Not to worry, since you can simply navigate to Assignment 0 and click Resubmit up until the deadline!
- When finished, click Submit & View Submission. You can submit as many times as you’d like up until the deadline, but best not to resubmit after the deadline as the assignment may be marked late.
After submitting, you should see an overview of your answers for each question!
If you run into any trouble with the above steps, email email@example.com!