Problem Set 2
Collaboration on problem sets is not permitted except to the extent that you may ask classmates and others for help so long as that help does not reduce to another doing your work for you, per the course’s policy on academic honesty.
What to Do
- Log into code.cs50.io using your GitHub account using Chrome, Edge, or Safari, not Firefox
update50in your codespace’s terminal window to ensure your codespace is up-to-date and, when prompted, click Rebuild now
- Submit Readability
- Submit one of:
- Submit this form
You may submit more than one of Bulbs, Caesar, Substitution, or Wordle50. We’ll record the single highest of your scores among those problems.
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Browse or search for answers on Ed!
Verbalize your logic to a rubber duck (whether actual or virtual!) and see if you hear any illogic in your own words!
- Attend office hours!
- Try out any of David’s programs from class via Week 2’s examples.
- To see the manual pages for C functions, visit manual.cs50.io.
- If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make readability