Problem Set 4
Collaboration on problem sets is not permitted except to the extent that you may ask classmates and others for help so long as that help does not reduce to another doing your work for you, per the course’s policy on academic honesty.
What to Do
- Submit this mid-semester refresher on academic honesty
- Log into cs50.dev using your GitHub account
update50in your codespace’s terminal window to ensure your codespace is up-to-date and, when prompted, click Rebuild now
- Submit Volume
- Submit one of:
- Submit Recover
- Submit this form
If you submit both versions of Filter, we’ll record the higher of your two scores.
When to Do It
How to Get Help
- Browse or search for answers on Ed or post your own questions!
- Browse the CS50 Manual Pages for functions that might be useful.
- Watch Shorts for any topics that you still have questions about.
Attend office hours!
- Email email@example.com!
- Try out any of David’s programs from Week 4.
- If you see any errors when compiling your code with
make, focus first on fixing the very first error you see, scrolling up as needed. If unsure what it means, try asking
help50for help. For instance, if trying to compile
is yielding errors, try running
help50 make filter